Saturday, November 18, 2006

Koziol Contact Lens Case


We've gotten a lot of great new stuff from Koziol! If you don't know already, Koziol is very popular in Europe and is known for making hilarious but yet practical home accessories~


What caught my eye especially this time is Luke lens case. Luke looks like he's using huge binoculars, but is actually holding my contact lens! I've been wearing contact lens for quite a long time now but I've never seen any container that looks like this one. All other contacts containers are small and always has the same shape, the max that any container can be different in is the color and maybe a different print on it. Maybe I'm a bit of an air-head, but I always lose the lens container because they're so small. It's also such a pain to wake up, to be running late already but still have to dig around for my contacts. Luke is absolutely perfect! Not only is he funny, but also just the right size so that it won't be accidentally flung anywhere or be hidden by anything. As if that wasn't enough, Luke even comes in 7 great colors! My personal favorite is the clear one because it matches the color scheme of my bathroom~

No comments: