Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hot Water Bottle Covers


Winters are so hard to bear - especially if you live in a colder climate. Being in Canada, winters can be awful. Turning up the heat at home only makes my skin dry and brings nasty nose-bleeds, so I have no choice but to have the heat on low. To keep warm, hot water bottles are things that I never part with at home. I brought two of these home and my mom and I each have one now. Unlike other hot water bottles, this one has a knit covering so that even if you put in boiling water the rubber won't feel too hot! It makes a big difference not having to carefully control the temperature of the water before filling the bottle up~

As well, having these lovely knits on the bottles sure does cover up the rubber smell from the container itself. The small ones are especially good for cold hands during the night, or even a heat soothing relief for those nasty stomach pains.

Each of these cute knit hot water bottles covers all come with their own hot water bottle as well. No need to be running around drug stores trying to find a small hot water bottle! Perfect for Winter!



No comments: